Financial Synergies Pathway®
How Pathway® Works
The Pathway® program includes investment management, financial planning, and consultation. We analyze your financial situation and risk tolerance to construct a practical investment plan that will help you reach your goals.
PERSONAL FINANCIAL PLANNING
- Develop good saving and investing habits
- Create realistic budgets
- Develop college education plans
- Analyze appropriate life insurance needs
- Maximize employer benefits
- Organize core estate plans
- Ongoing financial planning
- Globally diversified investment portfolios
- Ongoing monitoring and management
- Disciplined portfolio rebalancing
- Tax-loss harvesting
- Low cost, commission-free ETFs
- Ongoing investment research and analysis
- Comprehensive performance reporting
Combining commission-free, low cost ETFs with our disciplined rebalancing strategy, Pathway® provides a sophisticated investment portfolio durable enough to endure any market cycle. Upon implementation of the allocation we handle all aspects of portfolio management, including monitoring, rebalancing, tax-loss harvesting, and investment analysis.
We’ll meet with you regularly in person, by phone, or online to review your portfolio and financial plan. Pathway® helps you organize and simplify your financial life. Our experts are here to ensure your long-term goals are achieved.
Financial Synergies Wealth Advisors is an independent Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), and we are held to a fiduciary standard. We put your interests ahead of ours, and work on a fee-only basis. We are not here to sell you products.
Account BalanceUnder $250,000
Recurring Monthly Fee
$198 / Month
Ongoing deposits into managed account required
Account BalanceGreater Than $250,000
Up to $1,000,000:
*For accounts greater than $250,000 you only pay the asset-based fee. You do not pay the $198 / month.
**All investment management and financial planning services are included. No additional fees apply.