The Retirement Salary® | “Income That Lasts a Lifetime”
How much money do I need to save before I can retire? How much money can I live on in retirement? How do I design an investment portfolio to produce retirement income?
Questions like these led us to design The Retirement Salary® program.
A TWO-PRONGED SOLUTION
The Retirement Salary® program is designed to manage risks through two components:
- Salary component: A steady income that you control consisting of cash and cash alternatives. Your distribution is direct deposited in your bank account regularly and is designed to deliver a consistent stream of income. The salary component coordinates with other streams of income like Social Security, pension income, and royalty income.
- Growth component: The engine of your portfolio, designed to outpace inflation through a diversified mix of asset classes. The allocation is designed to meet your specific goals, risk tolerance, and income needs. The profits from the growth component feed the salary component to create a consistent and reliable stream of income.
We’ve been applying The Retirement Salary® methodology for decades through many challenging market environments, and it has served our clients well. Let our Financial Synergies team help you create a customized retirement income strategy. Please contact us to see how we can serve you!
The Challenge for Retirees
- Market downturns
The Benefits of our Program
- Steady income in retirement
- Your investments continue to grow
- Flexibility to adjust your income as needed
- This is not an annuity
- Your money is never locked up