Fee-Only Financial Advisor | Houston, TX
Financial Synergies Asset Management is a fee-only Financial Advisor in Houston, TX. We specialize in wealth management services,
including comprehensive financial planning and investment management. As an independent, fiduciary advisor we have the freedom
to develop your financial plan and investment strategy without conflicts of interest.
For more than thirty years we’ve been serving the financial needs of individuals, families, and businesses.
Ask us about The Retirement Salary®“Income that lasts a lifetime”
The Retirement Salary® is our proprietary retirement income investment program. Some of the highlights:
- Steady income in retirement
- Your investments continue to grow
- Flexibility to adjust your income as needed
- This is not an annuity
- Your money is never locked up
Simplifying Financial Lives
We’re an experienced team of Certified Financial Planner™ professionals delivering true wealth management and peace of mind to our clients. As fiduciary advisors we adhere to the highest legal and ethical standards, and put our clients’ interests ahead of our own. The essence of our approach is to help you simplify your financial life.
- First, we’ll explore your goals and create a financial plan together.
- Next, we’ll create an investment portfolio to ensure your financial plan is successful.
- Then you can rest easy knowing we’ll keep you on track by managing your investments and monitoring your financial plan.
Recognized as a Top Houston Financial Advisor
- Paladin Registry 5 StarsThis financial advisor scored in the 90th percentile or higher when Paladin Research rated the quality of the advisor's credentials, ethics, business practices, and services Learn More.
Our Latest Blog Posts and News
August 23, 2016
Recently there were some enhancements made to your client portal. We’ve incorporated these into a new client view that we think will improve your online experience.
August 10, 2016
In this video, David Butler of Dimensional Fund Advisors (DFA), tells his story of a past experience with a stock broker, and discusses the value of working with an independent financial advisor.
July 20, 2016
This Q2 2016 Market Review report features world capital market performance and a timeline of events for the past quarter.