Fee-Only Financial Advisor | Houston, TX
Financial Synergies Asset Management is a fee-only Financial Advisor in Houston, TX. We specialize in wealth management services,
including comprehensive financial planning and investment management. As an independent, fiduciary advisor we have the freedom
to develop your financial plan and investment strategy without conflicts of interest.
For more than thirty years we’ve been serving the financial needs of individuals, families, and businesses.
Ask us about The Retirement Salary®“Income that lasts a lifetime”
The Retirement Salary® is our proprietary retirement income investment program. Some of the highlights:
- Steady income in retirement
- Your investments continue to grow
- Flexibility to adjust your income as needed
- This is not an annuity
- Your money is never locked up
Simplifying Financial Lives
We’re an experienced team of Certified Financial Planner™ professionals delivering true wealth management and peace of mind to our clients. As fiduciary advisors we adhere to the highest legal and ethical standards, and put our clients’ interests ahead of our own. The essence of our approach is to help you simplify your financial life.
- First, we’ll explore your goals and create a financial plan together.
- Next, we’ll create an investment portfolio to ensure your financial plan is successful.
- Then you can rest easy knowing we’ll keep you on track by managing your investments and monitoring your financial plan.
Pursuing a Better Investment Experience
“Our investment philosophy is based on evidence, not speculation”
We don’t put foolish market predictions or forecasts into action with our clients’ money. We let decades of financial research and analysis guide our decisions.
You can feel confident knowing that your investments are managed by an experienced team of professionals who adhere to a disciplined, time-tested strategy.
Pursue a Better Investment Experience.
Recognized as a Top Houston Financial Advisor
- Paladin Registry 5 StarsThis financial advisor scored in the 90th percentile or higher when Paladin Research rated the quality of the advisor's credentials, ethics, business practices, and services Learn More.
Our Latest Blog Posts and News
September 30, 2016
In this brief video, Mike Minter discusses the randomness of returns in various global asset classes.
September 19, 2016
Due to upcoming regulation, we recently began the process of changing the money market funds (the cash position) in your accounts.
September 14, 2016
Here are five great quotes from legendary investors that are full of wisdom and common sense.